2013年1月21日星期一

burberry sale women meets dual needs

bur berry hard rolling snowballs at him, look carefully, some moved.On the forehead has fine sweat, burberry sale stepped back alive, but he is very concerned about whether it is perfect."bur berry, our own to decorate their snowman, snowman to see who is more beautiful."I smiled and said to him.

"Good ah."bur berry also slightly laugh, make him charming eyes more smart, from his eyes burberry trench coat can feel his smile.bur berry briquette for eyes, a carrot and the snowman's nose, then make a small mouth, make snowman face looks a sensual.After a stretch of red dress Snowman appeared, very satisfied with the bur berry works.

Look at bur berry, some crooked nose, eyes are not the same, burberry store couldn't help laughing.I do like a snowman, gave him around on cloak."bur berry, you teach me?"I pursed mouth to express my dissatisfaction."You not to let my snowman snowman with you more?"bur berry silly expression let more laugh.

没有评论:

发表评论