2013年1月28日星期一

joy and merriment with burberry careers usa

bur berry picked up a book, eyes appeared that woman with poor expression, it is really interesting, even in the net before acting, acting also played so bad, trying to squeeze the tears, burberry shirts really don't know love their eyes.bur berry didn't say, really won't let me out.Don't know behind have a pair of angry eyes staring at me, until I went into the Xuan Qi pavilion.

"bur berry, burberry on sale'm coming, we go out to play?"I say hello to bur berry."bur berry, why are you dressed like that?"Zi Qi looked at my dress."So you can enjoy the play, wearing bur berry clothes is not too tied up?""Or how thoughtful of you, I have to change my clothes."bur berry entered the room.

burberry coat'm glad bur berry not found me, I heard bur berry to Xuan Qi Ge voice, haste only hide in Zi Qi house, looking for a cabinet to disguise."His concubine in bur berry."Zi Qi's voice."The king to have a look General Yang's daughter here is what attracts place, let the king's princess so love here."bur berry looked around.

没有评论:

发表评论